35 °
    34 °
    33 °
    33 °
    33 °
    34 °
    35 °
    37 °
    37 °
    38 °
    38 °
    38 °
    37 °
    37 °
    36 °
    35 °
    34 °
    33 °
    32 °
    31 °
    30 °
    30 °
    29 °
    28 °
    28 °
38°/ 31°
39°/ 27°
51°/ 32°
43°/ 34°
42°/ 30°
47°/ 36°

Miley's wild tour not worth taming

FilmMagic

By Bridgette Jasinski (@bridge_midge22)Miley Cyrus "Bangerz" Tour - Los Angeles, California
What happens when you add together a band of old guys from the 80’s, a pop singer who may or may not be the most sexual human alive, a crowd that is too comfortable in their own skin and a surplus of a white liquid that looks like milk?
Apparently, you get the 2016 Miley Cyrus/Flaming Lips Tour.
Of course, the oddities don’t stop there. Miley, along with The Flaming Lips (Wayne Coyne, Steven Drozd, Michael Ivins and Derek Brown) are going to perform completely in the nude, and don’t worry if you can’t think of an outfit to wear to this rager. The crowd is going to be completely bare, too.
If that isn’t eccentric enough for you, don’t fret. There is still the surplus of milky, white liquid. The plan is to take this milk-like substance and douse the performers, as well as the crowd, in it for an interesting appeal in the music video for Miley’s song, “Milky Milky Milk.”
The once Disney-sweetheart Miley Cyrus seems to be going out of her way yet again to erase that her Hannah Montana years ever existed.
Frankly, I can’t say I blame her.
Most people may find the way that Miley has been acting out is not only completely inappropriate, but many are also disappointed in the person she has become. Miley is certainly no longer the preppy pop princess she once was. She is no longer someone little girls are going to be looking up to, and she is definitely not shooting for that audience anymore either.
Though I am personally a firm supporter of leaving a little to the imagination, and the notion that classic elegance never goes out of style, Miley is totally entitled to do the opposite and flaunt whatever she wants.
What most people fail to sympathize with in the case of Miley Cyrus is that from 2006 to 2012 she was signed into a contract with Disney that forced her into being the fake person they wanted her to be. From age 13 to age 18, Miley was ultimately restricted from being her own person.
I can only imagine the amount of teen angst she’s had festering inside of her for six years. Now that she’s signed with RCA Records and free of Disney, it’s obvious why she’s acting so erratically. After years of being forced into the personality of the perfect teenager, she has flipped from one extreme to the other. All that angst that built up has to go somewhere, and I suppose this is how she’s releasing it.
I’m not condoning how Miley is acting, nor am I saying if one wants to be a rebel, they should swing on wrecking ball and lick random objects in obscene ways. But I am also not saying Miley shouldn’t be doing these things. She is (finally) free to be her own person, and if you don’t like who she’s decided to be, then look away, stop caring so much about what other people are doing, and reevaluate why you’re spending so much time condemning and bashing Miley Cyrus for finally getting to be who she wants.
I mean, I’m pretty sure if I was caged inside a persona that I was forced into for six years of my youth, I would act like an animal once that cage door had been unlocked, too.
Miley is going to keep mimicking “The Rolling Stones” logo with her mouth and dancing like she’s auditioning to be a stripper. The only thing connecting her back to her Hannah days is that she “Can’t Be Tamed.” If you don’t like it, then my advice to you is turn a blind eye and don’t purchase a ticket for the “Miley Cyrus and Her Petz” Tour.