The Student News Site of Prospect High School

ProspectorNow

The Student News Site of Prospect High School

ProspectorNow

The Student News Site of Prospect High School

ProspectorNow

Prospect's President is…

October 24, 2012

Barack Obama| Obama took 67 percent of the overall vote in the mock election held on Tuesday Oct. 23. Republican candidate Mitt Romney had the remaining 33 percent of votes. For more on Prospect's mock...

Load More Stories