35 °
    34 °
    33 °
    33 °
    33 °
    34 °
    35 °
    37 °
    37 °
    38 °
    38 °
    38 °
    37 °
    37 °
    36 °
    35 °
    34 °
    33 °
    32 °
    31 °
    30 °
    30 °
    29 °
    28 °
    28 °
38°/ 31°
39°/ 27°
51°/ 32°
43°/ 34°
42°/ 30°
47°/ 36°

NFL Midseason Report

Photo courtesy of pixabay.com

Now that we have reached Week 10 and are just over halfway through the NFL season, it’s a good time to evaluate the league. With the teams being ranked by their record (according to nfl.com), KnightMedia’s Danny Martinez and Nick Eyles give a midseason report on each of the 32 NFL teams, from the 8-1 Philadelphia Eagles to the 1-8 Carolina Panthers.

*these records and reports are from after Week 10 and before Week 11

*stats are from nfl.com unless otherwise specified

1. Philadelphia Eagles (8-1)

The Philadelphia Eagles are the best team in the league once again, despite some ugly wins. The Commanders took Philly into overtime and Week 1 against the Patriots was only a five-point win, but for a team that clearly isn’t playing its best football, the Eagles are in outstanding shape. They have had some really solid wins, beating the Dolphins, Cowboys, and Vikings, and A.J. Brown is playing some of the best football of his career. He became the first player ever to have six straight games with over 125 receiving yards, and he is one of two receivers to have already received 1,000 yards this year. Brown only needs 491 more receiving yards to tie the career high he set last year, and it’s only ten weeks into the season. With the explosiveness of this offense, combined with an above-average defense, anything other than the Super Bowl will be a letdown for the Eagles. 

2. Detroit Lions (7-2)

The Detroit Lions are, for the first time in a long time, a legit contender. A Week 1 win over the Chiefs will start anybody’s season off right, and Detroit has just kept rolling. The shootout win over the Chargers in Week 10 showcased what the offense is capable of, and according to espn.com, both David Montgomery and Jahymr Gibbs already have over 475 yards on the year. In addition, only three of their remaining eight games are against teams over .500, giving them an ending schedule that should allow them an easy enough path to the playoffs. Third-year wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown has taken a huge leap since the end of last season, tallying up 102.6 yards per game this season, compared to 72.6 a year ago. The Lions might be playoff-bound for the first time since 2016, especially being in a division with the 3-6 Packers and 3-7 Bears. 

3. Kansas City Chiefs (7-2)

Just like Taylor Swift just keeps getting better, so do the Kansas City Chiefs. This year, the Chiefs defense is low-key really good. Trent McDuffie is tied for the league lead in fumbles forced, and the defense as a whole is tied for second in the most fumbles recovered. They are also tied for third in sacks, led by George Karlaftis with six sacks. Once again, the offense just continues to roll, as Patrick Mahomes is sixth in passing yards and tied for fifth in passing TDs. Swift or no Swift, the Chiefs are basically unstoppable, and it will be a fun Super Bowl rematch against the 8-1 Eagles in Week 11.

4. Baltimore Ravens (7-3)

Lamar Jackson may be playing at an MVP level yet again, putting the Baltimore Ravens in first place in a division that includes a surprisingly good Browns team and a Joe Burrow-led Bengals. Zay Flowers has played well as a rookie, but he has been a little inconsistent. The Ravens run game has taken off, even after losing their starting running back J.K. Dobbins to injury, as Gus Edwards leads the league in rushing TDs, and the team is first in both rush yards and rushing TDs. As a whole, the Ravens are third in total TDs, and the defense is playing great complementary football for the offense. Geno Stone leads the league in INTs, and Baltimore leads the league in total sacks. The Ravens are back in the running for Super Bowl contention.

5. Cleveland Browns (6-3)

After a big 2-point win over the division rival Ravens in Week 10, the Cleveland Browns are only half a game behind them. Seeming to come out of nowhere, the Browns have had some very impressive, if close, wins. Beating the 49ers and Ravens by two and the Colts by one may look cool, but if they can’t put the ball in the back of the endzone more consistently, the Browns might be in for an early playoff exit. Dustin Hopkins leads the league in field goals made (24/27), and the team is tied for second in interceptions thrown. Through six games Deshaun Watson has been playing better and better, especially in their Week 10 win, but it was announced on Nov. 15 that he would undergo season-ending shoulder surgery for a broken bone, according to @ESPNStatsInfo on X (formerly Twitter). Especially with Nick Chubb already declared out for the season, it’s going to be very tough for Cleveland to be a top competitor in the postseason.

6. Dallas Cowboys (6-3)

As always, America’s Team has a lot of potential. They have put up a lot of points (49 and 40 against the Giants, 38 against the Patriots, 43 against the Rams, and 30 against the Jets), and they’re the only team with three pick-sixes on the year. DaRon Bland is also second in INTs, and as anyone involved in Fantasy Football could tell you, CeeDee Lamb has been playing great (he’s third in receiving yards, only 25 yards away from 1,000). However, the Dallas Cowboys have yet to prove themselves against good teams. They are 6-1 against teams under .500, but 0-2 against teams over .500. With games against the Lions, Eagles, and Dolphins coming up, this team is going to have to show they can win big games before the postseason.

7. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3)

Ignoring the smackdown the 49ers placed on them last weekend (they kind of do that to everyone), this is a good Jacksonville Jaguars team. Their place at the top of the AFC South is only challenged by the C.J. Stroud-led Texans, making their game against the Texans in Week 12 very important. Overall the Jaguars are looking good, and they have gotten stronger as the season has gone on. Travis Etienne is finally showing his true potential, as he is top 5 in both rushing yards and rushing TDs, and the Jaguars are in the hunt for a playoff spot and division title. Jaguars fans are still looking to see former number one overall pick Trevor Lawrence take an extra step in his potential with all of the weapons he has on offense. This past offseason, Jacksonville brought in Calvin Ridley to provide some insurance to the already lethal offense. Jacksonville’s receiving core is now looking solid, with Ridley, Christian Kirk, Zay Jones, and Evan Engram all quality pass-catchers. If Trevor Lawrence can continue improving, this team could be dangerous come January.

8. Miami Dolphins (6-3)

Possibly the most fun team in the league, the Miami Dolphins are a high-flying, high-scoring fast team. They put up 70 points against the Broncos, and Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, Raheem Mostert, and De’Von Achane are all putting up big numbers. Hill is first in receiving yards and receiving TDs, and he is one of only two receivers who already have more than 1,000 receiving yards. Mostert is first in rushing TDs and Tua Tagovailoa is tied for the league lead in passing TDs and is third in passing yards. The team as a whole is third in passing/receiving yards, second in passing/receiving TDs, fourth in rush yards, second in rushing TDs, and first in total TDs. To put it simply, the Dolphins can score at any time on anybody. The defense is also playing well, as Bradley Chubb is tied for the most forced fumbles on the year. However, against teams over .500, the Dolphins show weakness. They are 0-3 against good teams, and the offense (the Eagles, the Bills, and the Chiefs) has not scored more than 20 points in those games. Against the other six teams that they played, they have scored at least 24 in every game. Miami is looking good, but is it all just for show?

9. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3)

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a good record, but they’re just barely squeaking out wins, as all six of their wins have been within seven points. They have beaten the Browns and the Ravens, but only by a combined 11 points. The Steelers also seem to be lacking an identity on offense, as their best position players aren’t really determined. Is Diontae Johson or George Pickens their #1 receiver? Is Najee Harris or Jaylen Warren their top running back? Their defense has been playing well, as T.J. Watt has 10.5 sacks, and they are second in fumbles forced and tied for second in fumbles recovered, but it still feels weaker than in past years. With so many questions on offense, this doesn’t seem like a team that will ultimately reach the playoffs this year, but you never know when Mike Tomlin is wearing the headset.

10. San Francisco 49ers (6-3)

Whoever allowed Chase Young to be added to a defense line already containing Nick Bosa, Arik Armstead, and Javon Hargrave clearly doesn’t plan on facing the San Francisco 49ers. Led by Fred Warner, this defense, which is first in the league in INTs, was already scary before the addition of Young. Now? They’re terrifying. What’s probably the scariest, however, is that the defense might not even be the best part of this team. Although he didn’t score last week, Christian McCaffrey (CMC) tied the league record for most consecutive games with a touchdown in 17 straight games. He has also rushed for more than 100 yards than the next-highest rusher this season and is second in rushing TDs. The offense, led by a quarterback who hasn’t even started a full season yet, is fourth in total TDs. Brock Purdy has struggled, and so has the team, but if George Kittle, Deebo Samuel, and Brandon Aiyuk can step up and help their young quarterback a little bit more, this team is Super Bowl-bound.

11. Seattle Seahawks (6-3)

The Seattle Seahawks have had a lot of close games this year, including an overtime win over the Lions. They have had four games decided by six or fewer points, but Geno Smith, D.K. Metcalf, and Kenneth Walker all have not been playing to the potential they showed last season. Smith, who just signed a monster, $105 million contract with the Seahawks last season, is fifteenth in passing yards and is tied for seventeenth in passing TDs. Metcalf is twenty-ninth in yards and only has two TDs. Kenneth Walker is eleventh in rush yards and tied for eighth in rushing TDs. Their secondary is tied for second in pick-sixes with two, but a secondary with Jamal Adams, Quandre Diggs, Tariq Woolen, and Devon Witherspoon should probably be playing a little bit better. Maybe they aren’t a team that’s destined for playoff success this year, but as long as they keep winning, no one’s complaining.

12. Minnesota Vikings (6-4)

Josh Dobbs is insane. Despite not practicing a single rep during practice after being a trade deadline addition, he stepped in for an injured Jaren Hall in the first quarter and led the Minnesota Vikings to a three-point win over the Falcons in Week 9. Then, in Week 10, Dobbs got the start and led the Vikings to another win, this time a 27-19 win over the Saints. This bodes well for when star receiver Justin Jefferson returns off of IR, especially with how well T.J. Hockenson and rookie Jordan Addison have been playing. Hockenson is one of the top tight ends this year, and Addison is tied for second in receiving TDs. Kirk Cousins may still end up being a big loss to the team, as even after missing two weeks he is still tied for third in passing TDs and the Vikings are currently first in passing/receiving yards and TDs. Dobbs’s performances, however, boost the confidence of a team that could use a spark. Once again this year they are a close-game team, as nine of their ten games have been decided by eight points or less. The defense has been holding up their end of the bargain, as they have the most fumbles forced and are the only team to have two fumble return TDs this year. Danielle Hunter is also tied for the most sacks recorded, so it will be up to Dobbs to see how far Minnesota can make it this year.

13. Cincinnati Bengals (5-4)

Despite having their four-game winning streak snapped in Week 10, the Cincinnati Bengals are finally clicking. Joe Mixon may not be as explosive as he has been in the past, but he has a three-game TD streak going into Week 11. Ja’Marr Chase and Joe Burrow are finally connecting (much to the relief of Bengals fans and fantasy owners), and things are looking up after their 1-3 start. The defense is tied for the second most INTs, and Trey Hendrickson has 8.5 sacks, but they needed the offense to put points on the board in order to win. One thing to keep an eye on is that three of the Bengals’s four losses have come to teams over .500, but they seem to be back to quality as they enter the second half of the season.

14. Houston Texans (5-4)

C.J. Stroud for MVP? That might be a little far, but he is clearly the best pick of the 2023 draft so far. Everyone thought Lovie Smith was stupid for winning that game in Week 18 last year, but it turns out he was a genius. In Week 9 he threw for the most passing yards (470) in a game ever by a rookie and threw 5 TDs. He also has the second-most passing yards in the league. The Houston Texans have the fourth most passing/receiving yards and the fewest INTs thrown, a credit to Stroud’s precision. His growing connection with fellow rookie receiver Tank Dell should get Texans fans excited, and the league should be on notice. They could be extremely scary to watch in the future. The Texans have had a lot of close games, so the playoffs may ultimately be a letdown, but the future is looking very bright. DeMeco Ryans is showing his potential as a first-year coach, and a nice little bonus is that the Texans are one of two teams with a kickoff return TD this year. While this year might not be their year, the future looks fun in Houston.

15. Buffalo Bills (5-5)

After their Monday Night Football loss to the Broncos, the Buffalo Bills are not looking good. Going from a team with Super Bowl aspirations to a 5-5 team with some really ugly losses is surprising, but there are some reasons for it. To start, Josh Allen has thrown 11 INTs, the most in the league. He is also tied for the most passing TDs, but he’s averaging more than an interception a week. If the Bills want to win, he needs to cut down on his INTs. The rest of the team has been playing more or less average, and the defense has been pretty consistent and is second in the league in sacks. Stefon Diggs is tied for second in receiving TDs, and Dalton Kincaid already has almost 400 yards and two TDs, but Allen needs to play better if the Bills want to make another deep postseason run.

16. Indianapolis Colts (5-5)

Despite reaching an agreement with Jonathon Taylor (much to the relief of Indianapolis Colts fans), the Colts are only a mediocre team this year. It doesn’t help that Anthony Richardson was lost for the season right as Jonathon Taylor came back. Taylor has been putting up increasingly better performances, and Kenny Moore did have two pick-sixes in Week 9, but the Colts are going to have tough sledding to get into the playoffs. There are too many quality teams fighting for the three Wild Card spots in the AFC for the Colts to stay competitive. Especially in a division with the new-and-improved Jaguars and Texans, they’re odds aren’t looking good for the 2024 postseason. However, Colts and NFL fans should look forward to seeing Anthony Richardson and the rest of the offense return in the future. 

17. Las Vegas Raiders (5-5)

The Las Vegas Raiders are a mess. Before the season was halfway over, they had already fired head coach Josh McDaniels, moving to their second interim head coach in the past three years. Jimmy Garoppolo has been benched for rookie Aidan O’Connell, but neither quarterback is looking good. Maxx Crosby has been playing well and is fourth in sacks with 9.5, but he can’t do everything himself. The offense has not been playing like a quality team, despite the firepower of Josh Jacobs and Davante Adams, as they have not scored more than 21 points in a game (besides a 30-point outing against a bad Giants team). To top that all off, they are first in INTs thrown. This team needs help, and they can only hope that interim head coach Antonio Pierce can provide it.

18. New Orleans Saints (5-5)

The New Orleans Saints are the definition of a ‘meh’ team. With a record at .500, they have neither greatly impressed nor greatly disappointed expectations from the start of the season. They are leaders of what is likely the worst division in football, but a couple of big bright spots have been second-year wide receiver Rashid Shaheed and running back Alvin Kamara. Shaheed already has more catches, yards, and TDs than last year, and he has become a weapon in the punt return game. He has one punt return TD and is averaging almost 15 yards per return. As for Kamara, he has been a valuable player for the Saints rushing and passing offense after his three-game suspension was lifted. Despite having only two touchdowns on the year, Kamara has had an average of seven catches on eight targets each game and has averaged 43 receiving yards this year. The defense is second in the league in INTs, but the only realistic way the Saints make the playoffs is by winning the NFC South (which, based on the other teams in that division, is more likely than one might think for a 5-5 team).

19. Denver Broncos (4-5)

Before their Week 10 win the Denver Broncos didn’t look good, but after an unexpected win in Buffalo, they have gone 4-2 after losing their first three games. Russell Wilson and Courtland Sutton may finally be getting it going, as Sutton is tied for second in receiving TDs and Wilson is tied for third in passing TDs. They are also one of two teams with a kickoff return TD on the year, though that did come in garbage time during a 50-point loss to the Dolphins. The Broncos are on the rise, but it may not be enough to get them into the playoffs.

20. Los Angeles Chargers (4-5)

The Los Angeles Chargers have been in a lot of close, high-scoring games this season. They have been in six games that have been decided by 7 points or less and have scored more than 21 points in seven games as well (28 or more points in four games). Keenan Allen has been playing well and is fourth in receiving yards, and the Chargers will increase their firepower now that Austin Ekeler is back from a three-week injury. The defense has been playing decently in terms of sacks (third in the league) and turnovers (most fumbles recovered), but they can’t keep forcing their offense into a shootout (as they did in Week 10 against the Lions, a 41-38 loss). The loss of Mike Williams still hurts, but with Allen, Ekeler, and Justin Herbert, this team does have potential. That being said, it is hard to blame the roster for the struggles they have had this season due to all of the talent they have on paper, so the coaching staff may be to blame. 

21. New York Jets (4-5)

It took four plays for the Jets season to completely turn on its head. They had secured an MVP-level quarterback in Aaron Rodgers, but on just the first drive of the season, he tore his Achilles. The loss of Rodgers has been tough, but for a New York Jets team that was so hyped at the start of the year, this still feels like a bad record. They have had some nice wins, including delivering the Eagles their only loss, but games like their 16-12 Week 10 loss to the Raiders should have been won. The offense has weapons, such as Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall, but they just haven’t been able to make it to the endzone. The defense has been as advertised and is playing pretty well, but the offense isn’t scoring enough points. Greg Zuerlein has made the second-most field goals in the league, going 22/23, and the Jets have the second-most punts. On the bright side, Aaron Rodgers is hoping for an early comeback from an Achilles injury, so if the Jets can keep themselves in the running for a playoff spot until he returns, they might have a chance to make something magic happen in the postseason.

22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5)

Despite having weapons on both offense and defense, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers feel like a team that should somewhat be in a rebuild. Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Tristan Wirfs on offense, along with Lavonte David, Shaquil Barret, Antoine Winfield Jr, Carlton Davis, and Vita Vea on defense, provide a standard foundation for this team, but they are in need of a franchise quarterback. Baker Mayfield is probably not that guy, so tanking for a quarterback in the draft is not out of the question (as frowned upon as that may be), or they can sign one in free agency. Based on how poor the other teams in their division are, the playoffs are not out of the question yet, but making a deep postseason run seems highly unlikely. 

23. Atlanta Falcons (4-6)

The Atlanta Falcons are not a good team, although rookie Bijan Robinson is playing well. He only has two rushing TDs, but he has 612 rushing yards and is averaging 4.9 yards a carry. He also has 2 receiving TDs. The Falcons did get a nice win over the Texans, but it was probably an anomaly, as they have lost games to the Commanders, the Cardinals, and the Josh Dobbs-led Vikings. They also have serious quarterback problems, as Desmond Ridder was recently benched for Taylor Heinicke. At this point, Ridder has 1,740 yards, eight TDs, and six INTs, while Heinicke has 498 yards, three TDs, and one INT. Maybe they’ll be good in a couple of years, after a little more progression from Robinson and Drake London, but this isn’t their year. Expect the Falcons to search for a new quarterback leading up to next season. 

24. Washington Commanders (4-6)

Based on how well Sam Howell is playing, Eric Bieniemy should definitely be a head coach next year (maybe the Raiders?). Howell has the most passing yards and is tied for fifth in passing TDs, and the Washington Commanders have the second most passing/receiving yards. Despite this and some quality performances against a top-place Eagles team (they lost one game by seven and the other game by three in OT), it almost seems like the Commanders want to rebuild. They lost Chase Young and Montez Sweat at the trade deadline, two of their best defensive players, and they lost games to the 2-8 Giants and 3-7 Bears. They have also only beat the 4-5 Broncos by two and the 2-8 Patriots by three. Howell is showing some promise, but this team isn’t good enough to compete for a playoff spot this year.

25. Green Bay Packers (3-6)

It is their first year starting Jordan Love, but it’s looking like the Green Bay Packers might be without a future Hall of Fame quarterback for the first time since 1992. Love is tied for the second most INTs in the league, and the Packers have a 3-6 record despite playing mediocre teams like the Falcons (4-6), Raiders (5-5), and the Broncos (4-5). Only three of the teams they have played are above .500, and one of those teams is a questionable Steelers team. The whole team needs improvement, but a drop-off was expected after losing a Hall of Fame quarterback like Aaron Rodgers. At least for Packers fans, they can still beat the Bears.

26. Los Angeles Rams (3-6)

Puka Nacua started the year on a streak like no other. According to espn.com, Nacua set the record for most catches by a rookie in his first two games, and according to turfshowtimes.com, he was only two yards shy of tying Ja’Marr Chase’s mark for most yards for a rookie through his first seven games. Cooper Kupp is also looking good this season since his return from injury, but the two receivers are not enough to make the Los Angeles Rams a quality playoff team. The Rams were so dominant a few seasons ago, but have fallen off since. They have had losses to the Bengals, 49ers, Eagles, Steelers and Cowboys, all potential playoff teams. While most of the games were close-ish, a team can’t lose that many games to postseason teams and expect to compete in the playoffs. Going into Week 11, the Rams have lost three straight games, but with starting quarterback Matthew Stafford coming back to play the Seahawks this week, the Rams hope to win a big one to keep their playoff hopes alive. 

27. Tennessee Titans (3-6)

The Tennessee Titans are in desperate need of a permanent quarterback. Three quarterbacks have played so far for the Titans, from Ryan Tannehill, who started the season, to Malik Willis to Will Levis, who has replaced Tannehill as the starter. Willis has not played much and only has 74 yards with no TDs or INTs. Tannehill has started for most of the season so far, and he has 1,128 yards, two TDs, and six INTs. Levis has 699 yards, four TDs, and two INTs. None of the quarterbacks have been playing well, so despite Derrick Henry’s 625 rushing yards and four TDs, the Titans have gone 1-4 in their last five games. This team needs to decide on a quarterback, but the main goal should be to just hand the ball off to Henry, who is currently second in rush yards. The playoffs don’t seem likely for this team, despite making the playoffs three of the past four years. 

28. Chicago Bears (3-7)

The Chicago Bears’ hope of success with Justin Fields this year is dying. It took until Week 5 for the Bears to get their first win, which included a loss to the then 0-3 Broncos. Fields then dislocated his thumb in Week 6 and was out for the next four weeks, making rookie Tyson Bagent the starter. Bagent has been mediocre for the Bears, going 2-2, but one of those was a three-point win over the last-place Panthers. DJ Moore has been a bright spot, but it’s looking like another “next year” season for the Bears, especially since they are tied for second in INTs thrown. When Fields does come back in Week 11, he will need to prove himself to the front office in order to keep his job as the Bears starting quarterback. At least they’ll have two early first-round picks, since the Panthers don’t seem to be improving their record.

29. Arizona Cardinals (2-8)

Kyler Murray is finally back, and the Arizona Cardinals won, but only by two on a last-second field goal against the 4-6 Falcons. James Connor is finally off of the IR list, so Connor and Murray might be able to do something, but this season is looking pretty bleak for Cardinals fans. The highlight of the year so far has come from a 28-16 win over the Cowboys, but that preceded six straight losses. Obviously not a season-changing win, and Murray likely won’t be enough to put the Cardinals into postseason contention. That being said, many eyes will be on the Cardinals matchup in Week 16 against Chicago, where the game will hold significant implications for the 2024 draft. 

30. New England Patriots (2-8)

Following a 2-8 start, Bill Belichick may not retain his job as New England Patriots head coach for the first time in 24 years. Belichick has only had two losing seasons with the Patriots according to patriots.com, but he’s just one game away from his third (and his first streak of seasons with a losing record). It doesn’t help that they’re in a tough division with the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills, or that Mac Jones is tied for the second most INTs. Although Belichick’s strategy of benching Jones for the final few series of a game doesn’t seem to be working (he’s already done so multiple times). Maybe they can lure Tom Brady out of retirement (again). Either way, the Patriots should seriously consider moving Mac Jones out and bringing a new quarterback in. For the first time in a long time, Patriots fans may have to endure a significant rebuild. 

31. New York Giants (2-8)

It’s going to be rough when you have to face the Cowboys and Eagles twice a season each, but when you have to start games with your third-string quarterback? That’s tough. Saquon Barkley can’t carry the whole load for the New York Giants, but they need to get more touchdowns. They have had five games where they have scored 10 or fewer points and have punted more than anyone else in the league (they have five more punts than the next closest team). Ugly losses to the Bills (they scored nine points), the Raiders (six points), the Jets (10 points), the Seahawks (three points), the Cowboys in Week 1 (0 points), and the Cowboys in Week 10 (17 points, but 10 came in the fourth quarter, which started with 42-7 Cowboy lead) do not inspire confidence in this team for the rest of the season.

32. Carolina Panthers (1-8)

Bryce Young was the first overall pick in the draft and was expected to be the Carolina Panthers’ franchise quarterback. So far, the results have been…lacking. Despite a collection of quality veteran players, including Adam Thielen, who is having a good year, Miles Sanders, and D.J. Chark Jr., the Panthers cannot win. Their one win came on a last-second field goal, and hiring Frank Reich looks like a huge mistake. It is safe to say that Reich is in one of the biggest hot seats among all of the NFL coaches. Especially without a first-round pick next season, this team is not looking good. It’s not pretty in Carolina.

KnightMedia Super Bowl Predictions:

Pie chart courtesy of rapidtables.com

Nick – Eagles over Ravens

Danny – 49ers over Chiefs

Drew – Eagles over Chiefs

Block – 49ers over Chiefs

Joe – Eagles over Ravens

Heber – Eagles over Chiefs

Jonah – Ravens over 49ers

Ben M. – Eagles over Chiefs

Ben W. – Dolphins over Eagles

Matthew – 49ers over Ravens

Claire – Chiefs over Eagles

Stella – Eagles over Ravens

Kenny – Eagles over Ravens

Mollie – Chiefs over Eagles

Amelia – Chiefs over 49ers

Zoe – Chiefs over Eagles

Emily – Chiefs over Eagles